TECHNOLOGY & PRODUCTION
In the Technology and Production Concentration, you will learn sound reinforcement (live/recording), video production (presentation software, live broadcast, and original content), lighting and set design, stage direction blocking, graphic design aesthetics, project management, and production. There is a great need in the contemporary church for skilled technicians in sound, lighting, and video.
Courses in the Technology & Production Concentration
- Learn the art and science of mixing live music.
Recording and Logic Pro
- Gain experience recording, editing, and mixing sound for recording projects.
Video Recording and Final Cut Pro
- Learn to video and edit visual media.
Technology in Ministry
- Gain field experience with lighting, sound, and video.
Worship and the Arts
- Learn about the Biblical foundation for the arts in Christian worship.
Creative Arts Integration
- Examine the vision and process for integrating the creative arts in ministry settings. Learn and apply principles and methods for programming, producing, and evaluating life-changing services.
- Learn the basics of music so that you can communicate with your creative arts team.
Cross-Training: Dance & Drama
- Learn the basics of dance and drama so that you can communicate with your creative arts team.
- Work one-on-one with a master artist to improve your mixing, video, and lighting skills.